This French country style table measures 42 x 42 x 30 inches and requires assembly.
The unfinished- top surface features real solid wood, while the distressed white oak gives this round table an antique look, which works well in any room.
As made of solid oak, which is one of the best hardwood to choose, it is durable, elegant and, amongst all its qualities, long lasting.
It has a seating capacity of up to four people, and is constructed out of oak for a resilient and durable appearance.
Also, it features various techniques such as worm holes, fly specking and smell indentation for a vintage and elegant feeling.
It is a chic, charm addition to easily brighten up a space and give it a cosy feeling.
Its white colour makes it a great décor item, for a simple yet contemporary look that is not going to fade over time.
As a matter of fact, the white incorporates well with any other colour, from bright lounge cushions to dark rugs and dining chairs within contemporary open concept living room thought the most traditional – casual dining rooms.
The round shape is well suited to medium – small dining areas, creating a room environment that is not just warm, but comfortable as well and providing a common centre area that is easy to reach for everyone.
Having multiple uses, this pedestal table it is very versatile: it can be a dining table, a coffee or side table, or could become a lovely spot for displaying photos and flowers; it could also be used as a decorative piece in the bedroom (think about a replacement of the traditional nightstand piece).
This oak pedestal table can also be used on a deck or patio to add a rustic dimension to your outdoor living space.
If you are trying to fill in a tight corner or feel like something is missing in your living room, or perhaps hallway, a pedestal dining table is the ideal solution.
Maximise space is the way to go: the French style pedestal table looks great even in the smallest dining rooms, as it works as an element of design, making the room look larger. The pedestal table in fact improves space and provides cosy vibes.
- This pedestal dining table has as a biggest advantage over the traditional square table the fact that the one leg leaves extra room, allowing for more people to sit at the table, not to mention the elegant look.
- The pedestal table leg definitely solves the ‘leg-banging issue’ everyone might have when sitting at the table
- It gives more flexibility in seating and also accommodating more legs.
- Moreover, Oak is also relatively easy to clean and maintain.
- Very versatile
- It requires assembly
- Cons of pedestal dining table is that they are slightly less stable, due to the fact that they have only one leg
- Pedestal dining tables are not very scratch -resistant nor stain-resistant.
- Compared to furniture made of other woods, oak wood cause the furniture to be a little bulky.
Home Styles French Countryside Pedestal Table
- - Very versatile
- - Oak is also relatively easy to clean and maintain.
- - It gives more flexibility in seating and also accommodating more legs.
- - It requires assembly
- - Its slightly less stable, due to the fact that it has only one leg
- - not very scratch -resistant nor stain-resistant.