These beautiful rattan seats represents a piece of Furniture not to be missed; since they are made from rattan and solid elm wood, the result is a very durable quality that surely will last much longer than furniture made just of wood or covered with whichever fabric or leather.
Product dimensions are as follow: 17.5″ x 16.5″ with a 34.2″ height (overall).
Rattan and elm wood are considered to be amongst the strongest woods in the world. Rattan is able to retain a shape permanently, boasting a strong core and is thus durable and even hard to break when maintained properly.
Above all, elm wood is extremely valuable, since this type of wood is largely water-resistant.
Rattan Chairs easily fit in with any kind of décor; because they have a simple yet sophisticated classic look that recall the Victorian age in which they were first quite popular but can now be adapt to modern everyday lifestyle, as it maintains its chic appearance.
The combination of material is a success: the elm wood frame and the rattan seat, the crossed back design befitting of any dining or kitchen space, for a practical yet stylish seat.
These Woven Rattan seat are attractive, adding character in sunrooms by large windows, on decks & patios, but also indoors in living rooms and even in bathrooms if you want to– so anywhere you wish to give a touch of class and elegance. Thus they are incredibly versatile.
Their contoured back ensures style along with the highest seating comfort, meeting with a sturdy, solid four- legged base built to last overtime, both indoors and outdoors. Moreover, these rattan dining chairs are very unique, as they feature an antique- looking with contemporary – designed backs.
In fact, more and more people nowadays are finding that nothing enhances better an outdoor area as rattan pieces which are a nice addition as a “seasonal refresh” and can be matched either with a dark – classic table or with a glass, contemporary dining set.
These basic colours (brown, black) are guarantee to match with almost any colour wall, floor boards, appliances or carpet you may have. It is certainly the case in which style meets function.
Dining chairs made of elm wood and rattan are certainly one of the best choice in terms of maintenance, since they’re easy to wipe down; but please note that direct exposure to elements should be avoided (for instance, direct sun light may dry the wood out). Also, for a better care, these rattan dining chair should be wiped with a damp, always avoiding contact with chemical cleaners/ abrasive products and pressure washing as those can damage rattan.
- Does Well both Outdoors and indoors
- Rattan furniture is light, thus easy to move from one room to the other
- Quality at affordable price
- Modern style combined with antique appearance
- potentially less comfortable, the trick here is to purchase cushions to make it more comfy
- Direct pressure on Woven rattan may cause breakage
Joveco Antique Style Dining Chairs with Soft Rattan Seat
- - Does Well both Outdoors and indoors
- - Rattan furniture is light, thus easy to move from one room to the other
- - Quality at affordable price
- - Modern style combined with antique appearance
- - potentially less comfortable, the trick here is to purchase cushions to make it more comfy
- - Direct pressure on Woven rattan may cause breakage